Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance
Check out Strategic Timeline’s June Funding Bulletin
Many important events coming up!
- Baseline Cyber Security Controls for Small and Medium Organizations
- Cyber Security for Small and Medium Sized Organizations – Interactive online learning tool
Hire an intern for up to 8 months in a green job within a natural resources sector, and CICan will contribute up to 75% of the intern’s salary and funding for training expenses, to a maximum of $22,500. Internships cannot exceed 8 months and must end by March 1, 2021. For certain interns, the amount increases to $30,000 and up to 80%.
- Fund aims to help western Canadian businesses cope with the financial hardship resulting from COVID-19.
Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) July 2020 Webinar
Overview of the unique IDEaS funding program, and about the latest COVID-19 related challenge you can help solve, and more.
- OSME Webinar | July 16th, 9am MDT | Register Here
Eunike Ventures & Partners – Open Innovation Call
Canadian energy organizations will learn how, Houston Texas, based Eunike Ventures provides technology startups with the opportunity to demonstrate their concept with paid pilot projects.
- TCS Webinar | July 21st, 10am MDT | Register Here
Maximizing Funding Potential
Free two-part workshop series
- ERA and Alberta Innovates Webinar | July 21st and 22nd | Register Here
ACTia Virtual Clean Tech Drinks – Biweekly
- July 22nd, 3pm MST | Register Here
- Featured speakers from: Creative Destruction Lab – Rockies
- Aug 5th – Cancelled due to summer vacations
Cleantech Group – Cleantech Interactives
A Series of Monthly Events Where You Make Powerful Connections through One-on-One meetings and access a virtual Exhibit Area of leading innovators
- July 22nd | Register Here
The Great Alberta Pitch Marathon
“Alberta Show and Tell” that demonstrates the incredibly diverse companies building a resilient economy right before our eyes. Entrepreneurs from all sectors and stages are welcome to participate.
Last Updated: July 9th, 2020
Founded in 2011, the Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance (ACTia) is the only province-wide and industry-focused group working to support Albertans developing clean technology.
Check out the events we have coming up, and read about our past events!
Questions? Get in touch!
Clean Tech Industry News
Opportunities for Your $10 billion Climate Change Fund to Collaborate with Canadian Energy Companies Written by Deidra Garyk In this open letter Deidra highlights Alberta's up-and-coming clean tech sector. "Here are a few examples [...]
Accelerator Zone Startups Calgary has partnered with United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited to provide promising agricultural technology companies with access to market, commercialization programming, and other support.
Subscribe to keep up to date with events, networking, funding opportunities and conferences in clean tech.