Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance
- Baseline Cyber Security Controls for Small and Medium Organizations
- Cyber Security for Small and Medium Sized Organizations – Interactive online learning tool
Applications open until Aug 31 or four weeks following the start of Phase 3 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy, whichever is later.
- Fund aims to help western Canadian businesses cope with the financial hardship resulting from COVID-19.
ACTia Virtual Clean Tech Drinks – Last Wednesday of Every Month
- August 19th, 3pm MST | Register Here
- Topic: Pitch Practice with Foresight
Last Updated: August 4th, 2020
Founded in 2011, the Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance (ACTia) is the only province-wide and industry-focused group working to support Albertans developing clean technology.
Check out the events we have coming up, and read about our past events!
Questions? Get in touch!
Clean Tech Industry News
Opportunities for Your $10 billion Climate Change Fund to Collaborate with Canadian Energy Companies Written by Deidra Garyk In this open letter Deidra highlights Alberta's up-and-coming clean tech sector. "Here are a few examples [...]
Accelerator Zone Startups Calgary has partnered with United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited to provide promising agricultural technology companies with access to market, commercialization programming, and other support.
Subscribe to keep up to date with events, networking, funding opportunities and conferences in clean tech.