Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance
Resources and Funding
- This funding opportunity provides vital financial support to companies ready to implement leading-edge technologies in applications for both greenfield and brownfield operations.
- Applications close Dec 22, 5pm MST
- Fund aims to help western Canadian businesses cope with the financial hardship resulting from COVID-19.
ACTia Virtual Clean Tech Drinks – November 25th, 2020
Topic: Ready, Set, Grow!! Getting Investor Ready with Cassels
Are you getting callbacks from Angels and VCs? Don’t let your legal structure cripple your prospects of building great business. Join Dan Zuniga of Cassels, a leading Canadian law firm helping startups protect and grow their businesses, for an informative webinar on how to properly organize, form and structure your company for professional investment.
- Find the audio recording on our podcast here
Disclaimer: This podcast and the information in it is subject to changes in the law and its interpretation. It does not constitute, and is not a substitute for, legal or other professional advice. For advice on the matters discussed in this podcast, please consult legal counsel.
- December 1, 9-11am MST | Register here
- Join #CRIN and #PTAC in the next #event in the DIGITAL SPOTLIGHT series on December 1st! This event focuses on challenges facing industry, removing barriers & identifying opportunities that lead to adoption of actionable, winning, & proven digital solutions
Founded in 2011, the Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance (ACTia) is the only province-wide and industry-focused group working to support Albertans developing clean technology.
Check out the events we have coming up, and read about our past events!
Questions? Get in touch!
Clean Tech Industry News
Summit Nanotech Closes $1.5M CAD Seed Financing Round and Signs Agreement with Nevada based 3 Proton Lithium (3PL) Operating Inc. to Advance Technology for Green Lithium Extraction in North America Calgary AB, Canada – [...]
Opportunities for Your $10 billion Climate Change Fund to Collaborate with Canadian Energy Companies Written by Deidra Garyk In this open letter Deidra highlights Alberta's up-and-coming clean tech sector. "Here are a few examples [...]
Subscribe to keep up to date with events, networking, funding opportunities and conferences in clean tech.