Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance
Resources and Funding
- Fund aims to help western Canadian businesses cope with the financial hardship resulting from COVID-19.
Building your Cleantech Venture for Success – Edmonton Startup Week
Hosted by ACTia on October 21st, 3-4pm MDT
- Are you thinking about or building a tech startup to change the trajectory of climate change, to feed 9B people, to deliver clean water or to protect biodiversity? Join us for this informative discussion of how to navigate Canada’s complex funding and technology validation landscape
- Find the audio recording here
BAM – Virtual Digital Marketing Workshop
Four workshop sessions to develop a sales strategy, focused on the importance of digital transformation of business, while enhancing your use of search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing
- October 19 – 29 | Register Here
ACTia Virtual Clean Tech Drinks – Monthly
- November 25th, 2020 | Register Here
- Topic: TBA
TNT Pitch Series
An Alberta ‘show & tell event’ for companies across all sectors and stages. There are no prizes or money. Just a supportive community that can give you feedback, referrals and exposure.
- Every Thursday 6-7pm MST | Register Here
Founded in 2011, the Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance (ACTia) is the only province-wide and industry-focused group working to support Albertans developing clean technology.
Check out the events we have coming up, and read about our past events!
Questions? Get in touch!
Clean Tech Industry News
Summit Nanotech Closes $1.5M CAD Seed Financing Round and Signs Agreement with Nevada based 3 Proton Lithium (3PL) Operating Inc. to Advance Technology for Green Lithium Extraction in North America Calgary AB, Canada – [...]
Opportunities for Your $10 billion Climate Change Fund to Collaborate with Canadian Energy Companies Written by Deidra Garyk In this open letter Deidra highlights Alberta's up-and-coming clean tech sector. "Here are a few examples [...]
Subscribe to keep up to date with events, networking, funding opportunities and conferences in clean tech.