Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance
- Baseline Cyber Security Controls for Small and Medium Organizations
- Cyber Security for Small and Medium Sized Organizations – Interactive online learning tool
- Fund aims to help western Canadian businesses cope with the financial hardship resulting from COVID-19.
ACTia Virtual Clean Tech Drinks – Monthly
- September 23rd, 2020 | Register Here
- Topic: Using Carbon Markets to Build a Cleantech Business (in partnership with Foresight)
TNT Pitch Series
An Alberta ‘show & tell event’ for companies across all sectors and stages. There are no prizes or money. Just a supportive community that can give you feedback, referrals and exposure.
- Every Thursday 6-7pm MST | Register Here
Alberta LEANSTACK Accelerator Program
- Application deadline: Sept 14 | Learn more and Register here
StartupTNT’s Investment Summit
Are you seeking seed stage investment from the local community? Or are you an eligible investor interested in supporting early stage Albertan tech ventures and in finding like-minded partner investors? Follow the successful path of ACTia members 2S Water and Wyvern who participated in StartupTNT’s inaugural investment summit last February
- November 2020 | Learn more and Apply here
Last Updated: September 3rd, 2020
Founded in 2011, the Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance (ACTia) is the only province-wide and industry-focused group working to support Albertans developing clean technology.
Check out the events we have coming up, and read about our past events!
Questions? Get in touch!
Clean Tech Industry News
Summit Nanotech Closes $1.5M CAD Seed Financing Round and Signs Agreement with Nevada based 3 Proton Lithium (3PL) Operating Inc. to Advance Technology for Green Lithium Extraction in North America Calgary AB, Canada – [...]
Opportunities for Your $10 billion Climate Change Fund to Collaborate with Canadian Energy Companies Written by Deidra Garyk In this open letter Deidra highlights Alberta's up-and-coming clean tech sector. "Here are a few examples [...]
Subscribe to keep up to date with events, networking, funding opportunities and conferences in clean tech.