Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance
Resources and Funding
- Internships for post-secondary students across Canada.
- Fund aims to help western Canadian businesses cope with the financial hardship resulting from COVID-19.
- As part of the Alberta Cleantech Investment Summit event line-up, grab a cup of coffee and join our event partners and participating angels and ventures, for insight into how seasoned VCs assess cleantech ventures for investment. Join our expert panelists as share lessons they have learned from their experience in putting capital to work building great companies in this sector.
- Building on our partner Startup TNT’s proven early stage tech venture investment summit model, Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance, Energy Futures Lab, and Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre are thrilled to launch this fun, approachable, educational effort to support extraordinary Albertans decarbonizing our world, while educating founders and investors on deal terms & due diligence. Make great friends, build great companies, save the world.
- Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre is leading the drive toward Western Canada becoming a global centre of cleantech innovation. If you are a cleantech startup looking to take things to the next level, or an investor looking for cleantech opportunities, learn more here.
Founded in 2011, the Alberta Clean Technology Industry Alliance (ACTia) is the only province-wide and industry-focused group working to support Albertans developing clean technology.
Check out the events we have coming up, and read about our past events!
Questions? Get in touch!
Clean Tech Industry News
Announcement at Alberta Cleantech Investment Summit, March 11. An Alberta cleantech company will be selected to receive $140,000 in seed funding at the Alberta Cleantech Investment Summit (the Summit). The virtual event takes place [...]
Summit Nanotech Closes $1.5M CAD Seed Financing Round and Signs Agreement with Nevada based 3 Proton Lithium (3PL) Operating Inc. to Advance Technology for Green Lithium Extraction in North America Calgary AB, Canada – [...]
Subscribe to keep up to date with events, networking, funding opportunities and conferences in clean tech.